- 21:11 RT @mpesce Is it me, or does it seem a bit incongruous to have the #F1 the day after #EarthHour? Just sayin.
You think? :) #
- 13:30 RT @bengoldacre Phillip Pullman on his right to be a bit annoying: via @drevanharris dlvr.it/Mpth
- 16:07 RT @TreadlyAndMe RT @Aushiker: Cockburn Central freeway cycle path warning - tripwire #perthcycling ow.ly/1rYnC
- 16:59 Rim repaired to "rideable" but will probably need replacement sooner or later. #
- 17:00 @ariaflame Possibly a touch excessive. #
- 19:20 @ariaflame I think we're in agreement on that. #
- 19:25 @DannyDangerOz Certainly I think that this should be treated as assault, but the initial suggestion was a bit beyond just into vengeful. #
- 19:55 @DannyDangerOz Now that sounds fair. :) #
- 19:56 @ariaflame Fair enough. #
I spent a fair chunk of last week reviewing short OAVs: Dominion Tank Police, Ruin Explorers, Gunsmith Cats, and Sakura Wars. I also discovered…
... A 20% - 40% reduction in accidents in the UAE when the Blackberry network went down looks kind of significant to me. I don't drive very often…
I actually got up early enough today to ride with the Canberra Mob. A nice ride in company around the east basin of Lake Burley Griffin. Felt good.