This time stephen_dedman
has provided the questions (and question 4 rocks!):1. Your favourite Heinlein novel or short story?
Double Star. One of the especially amusing things about as it is a clear nod to the Australian version of parliamentary democracy. As I recall from Grumbles From The Grave, Heinlein had visited Australia prior to writing it. He would have noted the bi-cameral system so similar to the US and also the vice-regal system of the Governor-General. File off the serial numbers and re-label it a bit and you pretty much have the system presented in Double Star.
2. Worst software you've ever used (recreationally or professionally)?
As a class I'm going to go with web-based applications, particularly internally facing web-based applications. Being told that a particular requirement on the UI can't be done because "it is web-based" is both a) a regular event and b) extremely annoying.
3. Is there any anime that you'd consider one of your guilty pleasures?
Oh yes. Card Captor Sakura always. In more recent times Maria-sama ga miteru (and I can't believe I'm admitting to that in public :) ), and as of the last month or so Rocket Girls (which is better than it has any right to be given the premise),
4. NASA needs passengers for a new prototype moon shuttle. Unfortunately, while they're confident that it will get the (non-paying) passengers there, there's a 5% chance that they won't make it back. Do you volunteer?
Hell yes! Hell, I'd probably even pay a fairly stiff price to get on.
And thinking about it for second I'm betting that I'd have to.
5. What's your favourite restaurant in Canberra?
Fekertes for Ethiopian food, Happy's for Chinese.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.