Inspired by stephen_dedman's comic quizzes. :)
Lines from songs from various musicals I have seen performed live. Sometimes more than once. And if I've seen them they shouldn't be too hard right?
Name the song, the singing character (which may be the ensemble), and the musical.
1. Conceived in hell, and born in strife
2. But I was, as many young barristers are,
An impecunious party.
3. Isn't it nice to know a lot!
And a little bit not...
4. Only seven guineas.
That or thereabouts.
5. We just log on and dreams appear
6. But the tigers come at night
7. In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came